In acknowledgement of the fellow dogs attending Pooch Play Care:
A. I acknowledge that: 1. In registering my dog(s), Pooch Play Care is trusting solely on my representations that my dog(s) are in good health and have not harmed or shown aggressive or threatening behaviour towards any person or animal. 2. Whilst in attendance at Pooch Play Care I understand and accept that there are inherent risks associated with such, including (but not limited to): a. Transfer of communicable illness, such as Canine Cough (Kennel Cough) b. Injuries, including but not limited to broken nails, abrasions, cuts and sore pads c. Unfortunately not all dogs will be suited to a dog day care environment and (rarely) various problem behaviours may result. d. Pooch Play Care carefully screen all applicants. Occasionally it is discovered that this is not an appropriate environment for every dog. Pooch Play Care retains the discretion to temporarily or permanently remove my dog(s) from the day care at any time.
3. Whilst in attendance at Pooch Play Care for grooming I understand and accept that there are inherent risks associated with such, including (but not limited to):
a. Injuries resulting from removal of matting
b. Injuries, including but not limited to cuts, strains, razor burn
4. In booking my dog(s) for a groom I acknowledge that the end price is determined by the condition my dog was in prior to the appointment. Extra charges apply for matting & poor condition. I understand that the prices on the website are based on 6-8 weeks between grooms.
B. I agree that: 1. The owner fully understands and agrees they are responsible for any and all acts and/or behaviour of the owner's pet whilst in the care of Pooch Play Care. This may include cost of property damage or injury to staff. 2. While my dog(s) is in the care and custody of Pooch Play Care, the centre is authorised to engage the services of a veterinarian or give other required treatment to my pet. 3. I am responsible for all expenses relating to said medical attention and treatment (as per clause 2 and 3).
4. I release Pooch Play Care and its employees and agents, from all liability and indemnify Pooch Play Care from any and all claims of every kind and nature whatsoever, arising directly and indirectly, from my dog(s) participation in activities or use of service, including but not limited to any legal claims and medical expenses.
C. These terms and conditions are in addition to our trading terms, assessments and socialisation criteria, all of which are subject to change without notice.
I agree for my dog to mix and socialise with other dogs and participate in the day care activities. I accept all terms and conditions of Pooch Play Care and have advised all details which could affect the care by or to the animal.
By accepting these terms and conditions the owner certifies to the accuracy of all information given about the said dog on the dog registration form.
By your dog attending day care and or grooming you are agreeing that you have read, understand and agree to the Pooch Play Care day care terms and conditions.
To accept these terms and conditions please go to the registration page for day care or the grooming request booking page for grooming.
Membership terms and conditions
By signing up to a Membership (a “membership”), you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Payment Schedule:
- You will be charged your first Weekly Membership Fee on the day you purchase a membership. This entitles you to all of the perks of the membership from the date of purchase until midnight on the next Saturday.
- After this, every Saturday you will be charged for any goods or services you have received from us that you have not been billed for.
- In addition, you will also be charged the Weekly Membership Fee every Saturday.
2. Payment Amounts
- When you purchase a membership we will inform you of the Weekly Membership Fee, the Additional Daycare Fee, and any discounts to which you are entitled.
- We reserve the right to change these prices at any time and at our complete discretion by providing you with at least fourteen days’ written notice sent to the preferred email address provided by you. At this time you will have the right to end your membership at no penalty.
3. Debit or Credit Card Authorisation
- You request and authorise us to arrange, through our own financial institution, a charge to your debit or credit card of any amount we have deemed payable by you. This debit or charge will be made through via the Stripe payment processing platform from the credit or debit card nominated by you.
- You agree that by purchasing a membership, you have understood and agreed to the terms and conditions governing the debit arrangements between you and us as set out in this Request.
4. Cancelling your membership
- You may cancel your membership at any time after the minimum membership period by providing us with written instructions via email us or by cancelling your membership within the PetBooking online portal.
- The minimum membership period is twenty-one days for standard memberships and six months for unlimited memberships.
5. Your obligations
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in your nominated credit or debit account to allow a payment to be made in accordance with this agreement.
- If there are insufficient clear funds in your account to meet a debit payment you may be charged a fee and/or interest by your financial institution, we may charge you reasonable costs incurred by us on account of there being insufficient funds, and
you must arrange for the payment to be made by another method or arrange for sufficient clear funds to be in your account by an agreed time so that we can process the debit payment.
- You should check your account statement to verify that the amounts debited from your account are correct.
- If you believe that there has been an error in debiting your account, you should notify us directly via telephone and confirm that notice in writing with us as soon as possible so that we can resolve your query more quickly.
- If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by arranging a refund to your account (including interest and charges) accordingly via the Stripe payments platform. We will also notify you in writing of the amount by which your account has been adjusted.
- If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has not been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by providing you with reasons and any evidence for this finding in writing.