Doggy Day Care
Often when our dogs are left home alone they are bored, frustrated, anxious and more often than not become destructive.
Why not bring them to Pooch Play Care?.... Proudly supporting Adelaide dog owners!
Pooch Play Care can provide both half day and full day, dog day care sessions depending on what you and your Pooch requires. The schedule of these sessions vary depending on your dog’s character and play style. Some dogs may require a pack that has a more rambunctious, physical play style with minimal rest, while others may require a slower pack style with a lot more rest times. During your dog’s first visit to dog day care, we are able to ascertain which play area and pack they are best suited to and we continue that evaluation throughout their visits with us. We like to see our guests return to you tired, but not so tired they feel overwhelmed and stressed.
Often when our dogs are left home alone they are bored, frustrated, anxious and more often than not become destructive while you're away. A brief walk when you arrive home is nice but its not enough for most dogs. Often they are missing out on hours of real exercise, playtime and the social interaction they sorely need and benefit from.
To join us for doggy day care, owners must complete the online registration information prior to their first trial visit. With the information you have provided, we introduce our new member gradually depending on their behaviour and response when in a separate play pen. Many dogs who have been socializing from a young age will be able to join a pack quickly whilst others may take longer.
Guidelines for Day Care
- Small to medium dogs welcome all days but Tuesdays & Thursdays is exclusively for SMALL - MEDIUM DOGS & PUPPIES, SMALL - MEDIUM PLAYERS.
- Small - Medium breeds for example; Pug, Silky Terrier, Jack Russell, Collie, Spoodle, Beagle. Puppies from approximately 3 months old. If your dog is small to medium but a boisterous player, we may recommend a different day for you.
- Big dogs welcome Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Big dogs include; German Shepherd, Husky, Great Dane, Labrador, Retriever or big players.
For safety reasons, Pooch Play Care do not allow check chains, choker collars and martingale collars to be worn to dog day care.
- All dogs must have their name and a contact phone number displayed on a collar tag.
- Dogs must be in good health and not showing any signs of illness on the day of arrival at day care.
- Collection time for day care is strictly 6:15pm. Late fees may apply.
- Proof of C5 Vaccination must be provided to Pooch Play Care prior to dog day care.
- All dogs over 6 months of age must be desexed. Speak to a PPC staff member for more information.